Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Perfection – A remote thing now…

Perfection – A remote thing now…

Once upon a time we were use to have perfect and repeating defect full managers. Now we are presented with an altogether new flavour… welcome the grand and gigantic SRK…

Intro:

SRK loves to talk and is un-capable of listening (Common disease found in breed of managers…) and simple understanding is beyond the capability of available IQ.

(Monday):
ONC: This is a high priority task, should be completed by end of this week
SRK: Ok, don’t worry I will take this up at the utmost highest prioritised task.

(srk approaches IS)
srk: What are you working on?
is : PRXXXXXX, analysis is complete and I am planning to start coding.
(srk unable to comprehend what IS said…)
srk : Are you free ?
is : Actually I have to start codi...(unable to complete the sentence)
srk : Can I take your 5 mins
is: Actually, I am in the middle…
srk : Ok, let us go for a 10 mins meeting:

..... after 30 mins in meeting room..
srk : So is you understand the severity of this task, I want you to complete this task by end of day today.
is : Actually I have to leave early today and….(unable to complete the sentence)
srk : where are you going?
is : Actually it is a personal stuff
srk : tell me where are you going?
is : I have a movie booking today…
srk : Show me your tickets..
is : ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home